Your Kindness Makes a Difference
Give a homeless man living in our shelter hope and reassurance that someone cares about him.
- Winter Coats & Gloves
- New Socks & Undergarments
- Grooming & Toiletry kits
Give a homebound senior comfort in assisting them stay independent in their home.
- Pajamas & Slippers
- Towel sets & Small household items
- Microwave ovens for Meals on Wheels clients
Give a newly resettled refugee relief and help resettling into their new home.
- Welcome basket of household items
- Toiletry items for their first night in country
- Clothing for men, women & children
- Books & School supplies
Give inspiration to former homeless family for a bright future.
- Household items
- Pots & Pans
- Towels & Bedding
- Clothing & Shoes
- Baby goods
- A monetary donation that we can use in the area of greatest need
- Gift cards
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, baby clothing and bottles)
- Help keep our pantry shelves stocked by donating produce and non-perishable items!
- Donate new or gently used backpacks for men in our shelter programs
- Deodorant for men attending job interviews
- Pallet scale to weigh goods
- Aprons in black or white for our Dining Room
- Pajamas for Adults & Children
- Shoes for Adults & Children
- Inspirational books
- Homemade greeting cards
- Volunteer your time!