Hands of Hope
Community Food Pantry
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
The Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry provides groceries for individuals and families in need. The program is designed to assist clients with supplemental food items when they otherwise might be lacking. Clients are able to choose among various baked goods, fresh produce, boxed food items, canned items and frozen products when available.
Registered clients are able to access the food pantry once every 30 days.
- Valid Government issued ID
- Clarity Card, if you do not have one we can assist you in obtaining one.
- Proof of Residence with address dated within 30 days of visit (recent rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- For Children under 18 years old, please bring original birth certificates and social security cards
- Proof of low income, such as Medicaid or SNAP Benefits paperwork
If you need help or would like to find out how you can give help, please call 702-385-2662. Visit our Food Donations page for a detailed list on general items of need. Thank you!