One of the most important services we offer is food. Which impacts the lives of the most at-risk members of our community each and every day throughout the year.
Did you know that Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada’s Food Services programs provide nearly 1.9M meals a year?
We need your help to Feed Vegas!
We are celebrating Catholic Charities’ Food Service programs all month long during the month of April! What if we could irradiate hunger in Las Vegas for one day or one month?
During the Feed Vegas Celebration we will uphold our long standing tradition of hosting a special gourmet meal for community members in need during National Volunteer Month. In just one day, we are expected to serve over 1,200 meals with the help of over 100 volunteers! As a Sponsor for the month long Celebration, your impact will extend beyond the day of the special event – your support will provide more than 43,000 meals for those who rely on the St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility, Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry and Meals on Wheels in the Las Vegas Valley throughout the entire month of April.
Other Ways to Feed Vegas:
- Sign up to serve meals in our dining facility!
- With a donation of just $5.60 you can help us to administer wellness check-ups and deliver nutritious food to homebound seniors receiving Meals on Wheels!
- Sign up to plate meals to go out to homebound seniors.
- You can help families make ends meet by providing the opportunity to shop for groceries free of charge at our Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry – With your donation we can use our buying power to stretch those dollars to help as many people as possible! We can purchase canned veggies for $ .58 per pound and canned meats for $1.25 per pound – help us feed families in need!
- Host a food drive for the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry!
- Sign up to volunteer at the food pantry
Would you like to sponsor any of our food service programs?