With over 2 million meals provided every year to the most at-risk members of our community, Food Services programs are one of the most important services we offer! Help us celebrate these amazing programs as well as our 78th Anniversary during Feed Vegas!
We need your help to Feed Vegas! Learn about all the ways you can help!
– This gift allows us to use where there is the greatest area of need. Make an impact today!
– Text FeedVegas to 52182 to make a donation!
– On Social – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram re-post #Donate and give!
When you Give to Feed Vegas:
- 90 cents of each dollar donated goes toward program operations!
- A donation of just $7 you can help us to provide wellness check-ups and deliver nutritious food to homebound seniors receiving Meals on Wheels, along with Case Management to any senior in need!
- You can help families make ends meet by providing the opportunity to shop for groceries free of charge at our Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry. With your donation, we can use our buying power to stretch those dollars to help as many people as possible! We can purchase canned veggies for .58 cents per pound and canned meats for just $1.25 per pound.
- By sponsoring our daily operations at the St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility, you help us do more with the resources we have! Each day we serve a free Community Meal to the vulnerable men, women and children that rely on our services daily. By sponsoring our Dining Facility, you help us keep up with our daily operations. Our average all-in meal costs daily are only $2.50!
Sponsor Food Service Programs at Catholic Charities
Meals on Wheels
For $2,555, you can provide meals for 1 homebound senior for an entire year. Meals on Wheels recipients receive 7 nutritionally balanced meals, fresh fruit, and milk every week at no cost. We also provide wellness checks to our seniors, and pet food for those with animal companions. Did you know that nearly 650 recipients have pet companions, we are in need of 10lb bags of dog and cat food!
Sponsor the specialized bags all the recipients meals are delivered in, our operational cost for purchasing these items cost for the year totals $19,500. A sponsorship for an amount of the operation cost for this function would help us allocate our resources to help more people!
Sponsor a Truck: the cost of a Meals on Wheels refrigerator freezer truck is $80,000, a sponsorship of a new truck would help us to replace deteriorating fleet vehicles and offer a mobile branding opportunity! Other sponsorship options are also available, for example you could purchase a mobile billboard opportunity with a $25,000 sponsorship and have your logo or ad appear on a wrapped door of our truck!
Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry
For $10,000, you could provide 85,000 pounds of food in the Food Pantry, enough to feed the 4,800 people who visit the pantry for an entire month.
A Sponsorship of $2,500 would cover the cost of food for one week allowing the families, that rely on our service, the option to embrace healthy choices made available by your sponsorship!
Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway
For $30,000, you can sponsor our Thanksgiving turkey giveaway. Did you know in order to get the best price per turkey, we place our turkey order in the Spring? This way, by Thanksgiving we can makes sure everyone who visits the pantry receives a turkey and sides to create a home cooked Thanksgiving meal for themselves.
St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility
For $2,500, you can sponsor the meals in the Dining Facility for a week. Or, for $15,000, you can fund the Feed Vegas gourmet meal to more than 1,000 vulnerable people, as well as food for 800 people visiting our dining room daily for the two weeks prior to the Feed Vegas meal.
Feed Vegas Festivities
Now until April 30th, we will be hosting a variety of events as we continue to raise awareness and funds for our food programs including:
Questions? Contact Sara at 702-387-2234 or contact us here