Your Donations Make a Difference
Please see below for more detailed information on the types of donations we need and how you can get them to us.
Thank you for your help!
What Can You Donate?
A contribution in any denomination are greatly appreciated. Donate in your own name or in honor or in memory of another. Click here for more information.
Food donations are gladly accepted for our dining room and community food pantry. Click here for more information.
Catholic Charities accepts any type of vehicle, both running and non-running. Click here for more information.
Goods to Donate
- Gift cards
- Toiletries – travel & full size – soap, shampoo, toothpaste & toothbrush, deodorant, grooming kits, Hygiene products like adult diapers and feminine hygiene products
- Socks & Undergarments – new items only
- Baby Items – diapers, wipes, baby clothing, blankets, baby shampoo & lotion
- Starter Kits – for families moving into a new apartment -containing items like a laundry basket, laundry soap, kitchen utensils, paper products, cleaning supplies, soap & towels, etc.
- Grocery Bags – reusable or re-purposed for clients to use at our food pantry
- Pet food and treats – 10lb bags dry food only – to be delivered to homebound seniors
- Greeting Cards – for Birthdays & Holidays – to be delivered to homebound seniors
- Backpacks – new or gently used for men in our shelter programs
- Pallet scale to weigh goods
- Aprons in black or white for our Dining Room
- Inspirational books
- Volunteer your time!
Where Can You Donate?
7 days a week, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1501 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
While some organizations have lost their tax-exempt status, Catholic Charities remains fully compliant and all donations to our organization remain tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.