Homeless to Home Program
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
702-387-2290 or 702-366-2092
The Homeless to Home Program helps those who are homeless and living in a shelter with support to end the cycle of homelessness by helping them gain self-sufficiency. Each adult in the household must be willing and able to work a full-time job in order to qualify for the Homeless to Home Program. Assistance is currently offered to families with dependent children
under the age of 18 in the home.
If you do not have dependent children in your custody, please contact Clark County Social Services Coordinated Intake to schedule a housing assessment at 702-455-4270.
- Utility payment assistance
- One-on-one case management
- Job training resources
**All homeless single adults without children must go to any Clark County Social Services office for Coordinated Intake in order to receive a referral for this program. All others can apply at Catholic Charities’ office.**
Clark County Social Services Locations:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
1600 Pinto Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Fertitta Community Assistance Center on Catholic Charities’ Campus
1504 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
2432 N Martin L King Blvd Ste D
N Las Vegas, NV 89032
3885 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89119
522 East Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 4
Henderson, NV 89015
- Must be willing and able to work a full-time job
- Fill out application
- Must be a Nevada resident with valid Nevada Picture Identification
- Social Security Number
- Valid Work Permit, I-94 or Residence Alien Card if applicable
- Birth Certificate of children-must be living with you
- Social Security cards for children
- Marriage certificate/Divorce decree
- Must provide all sources of income, including: employment, unemployment, TANF, Food Stamps
- Three years of employment history
- Three years of residence history
- Proof of homelessness: letter from a shelter
- Client must be drug/alcohol free
- Must be willing to work towards self-sufficiency includes but not limited to job searches, saving account, parenting classes, workshops, etc.
Orientation is held the 3rd Wednesday of each month at Catholic Charities. This Orientation is MANDATORY for all interested adult applicants.
Please RSVP for an Orientation date at the Social Services Food Pantry as seating is limited.
Submit Pre-qualification Application and Supporting Documents:
This application and documentation will be explained in full at the Orientation. Only applications completed in full with the necessary documentation will be reviewed.
Once the application and documentation is reviewed, applicant will be placed on Wait List. The average waiting time varies according to grant funding and availability. Please contact your Case Manager monthly to check your status on the wait list and receive updates.
Date: Third Wednesday of each month
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada, 1501 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Details: Please check in at Social Services Food Pantry. The Orientation will begin promptly at 2:00 pm. All applicants arriving after 2:00 pm will be given the information on the following months Orientation and will not be admitted to the Orientation in progress.
What To Bring To Orientation
- Valid Nevada Picture Identification of all adults in home
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Birth Certificate of dependent children living in the home
The program requires the client to go back to work; 30% of the client’s income will be required to pay towards rent. The Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program will assist with the remaining rental cost, utility allowance, food, household items, and bus pass.
- Sex-related offenses
- Received Tenant Based Rental Assistance in the past
- Not willing to work towards self-sufficiency
- Clients who are not able to work a full-time job