Making a Difference Daily
Do you like to help people? By choosing a career at Catholic Charities Southern Nevada, you can make a difference in a variety of ways for those most in need. You do not have to be Catholic or even religious to be employed at Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada.
Check out our open positions to enrich your life today!
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada
Catholic Charities has served the most vulnerable people in our state, since 1941. We do this work with dignity and compassion regardless of race, religion, or creed. Your career at Catholic Charities will help operate unique programs designed to make a lasting impact and elevate the human spirit offering the most basic of needs to providing comprehensive services with a goal of transforming lives of those we serve.
Team Benefits at a Glance
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada offers a comprehensive and reasonably priced benefits package for our employees. This includes a full package of available health and welfare benefits, paid time off, and a 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- 11 holidays observed each year
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days accrued each year
- Medical - choice of HMO or POS plan
- Dental - choice of basic plan or plan with orthodontic benefit
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- The Life Connection (EAP Plan)
Retirement Savings-403(b) Plan
- Employees are eligible to begin employee contributions to the 403(b) retirement savings plan beginning the month after hire date.
- After one year, employees are automatically enrolled in the 403(b) thrift plan in which Catholic Charities contributes 3% of salary.
- Also after one year of service, Catholic Charities will contribute $.50 for every $1.00 you defer up to 1.5% of your salary.
- The employer paid funds are subject to a vesting schedule.
Hear From Our Employees
"As an in-take coordinator I enroll refugee eligible clients for our program. I have a lot of memories and I have so many stories of stuggle, but I love helping people start their lives over here. "Because of you I have food on my table, clothes and a place to live, thank you!"
"It makes me feel good, even if it is something small that makes a difference, because often times it leads to referalls for other people. It is great to know that I created an impression that helped someone ask for help at Catholic Charities." "Incremental progress, it may be small today, but over time it progesses and truely helps them!"
"To see where Meals on Wheels started and where it is today, it hits me in the heart, to be a part of it all is amazing."