Renewing Hope Program for Men
What is Offered
Recognizing that independence is achieved one step at a time, the Renewing Hope Program For Men offers a structured environment for homeless men who want to gain self-sufficiency through employment. With minimal eligibility requirements and honest participation, individuals can receive emergency shelter services, one-on-one case management and access to life skills classes, job readiness education and support groups.
Restoring Dignity and Achieving Self-Sufficiency
- Assigned sleeping area
- Personal hygiene items, if available
- Access to meals at the St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility
- One-on-one intensive Case Management for support and guidance
- Attend life skills classes and employment readiness education
- Referrals to community resources
Basic Eligibility For This Service
- 18 years or older
- U.S. Citizen or valid INS authorization to work
- No Income
- Mentally and physically able to work
How to Obtain this Service
Orientation is required for the Renewing Hope program and takes place Monday – Thursday at 1:30 p.m. Please contact us at 702-387-2282 for more information.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Programs in Adult Education Services
Sign Up for the Meals on Wheels Program
If you would like to receive meals through our Meals on Wheels Program, please complete the application form below.
Please answer all questions on this referral application to be considered for the Meals On Wheels program.