St. Vincent Apartments
What is Offered
The St. Vincent Apartments are comprised of 120 single-occupancy apartments for men and women 18 years and older. Each apartment is furnished, complete with kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
Basic Eligibility For This Service
- All applicants must apply after receiving a housing orientation.
- Complete application and required paperwork, which will give a description of the rule and regulations. A written agreement by the applicant is required before a lease is offered, and applicants will be required to pay the security deposit and rent.
- Minimum verifiable income is $1,100.00 at the time of application
The maximum income to qualify is up to $28,650.00 annually for the next 12 months. However, after the application has been processed, an income increase will not jeopardize their eligibility. The maximum fee for rent at this time is $550.00 per month.
Moving-In Financial Requirements
- $100 Refundable Deposit
- Prorated rent to be paid at time of move in
- Background check charge of $38.44 (Money Order or Cashier’s Check ONLY)
How to Obtain this Service
Applicants will be required to submit the following:
- Photo identification – Valid driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Card or print out from Social Security Administration (a print out is sufficient for filling out an application, but to sign a lease the Social Security card itself)
- Verification of income (Social Security Award letter or Pension Verification updated within 90 days, (2) months employment history, or Unemployment claim award letter)
- Landlord or Homeless Verification
- Application for print
Catholic Charities Services Available on Campus
- Case Management Services are available for one-on-one assistance
- St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility
- Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry
For more information on the services offered, contact us at 702-366-2090.
If you would like to make a monetary donation supporting this program, please click here. Thank you!
Programs in Adult Education Services
Sign Up for the Meals on Wheels Program
If you would like to receive meals through our Meals on Wheels Program, please complete the application form below.
Please answer all questions on this referral application to be considered for the Meals On Wheels program.