Your Kindness Makes a Difference
- Bottled Water – for those in need utilizing our shelter programs and dining facility. This year we are running short on bottled water and can really use your help!
- Food Items for the Pantry – common Fruits and vegetables, canned meats, canned vegetables, pasta & sauce and peanut butter.
- Sunscreen – small bottles we can give out to help people when out in the elements.
- Deodorant – for those seeking employment, a donation of deodorant will help when attending job interviews for men and women in our self-sufficiency programs.
- Toiletries – travel & full size – soap, shampoo, toothpaste & toothbrush, deodorant, grooming kits, hygiene products like adult diapers and feminine hygiene products
- Food Drive – Are you interested in doing a food collection to help families in need? Let us know we can help you plan and make arrangements!
Please contact Catholic Charities Development Department at 702-366-2081.
Other Wishlist Items
- A monetary donation that we stretch and use in the area of greatest need
- Gift cards – we can give out to clients
- New Car Seats – help a struggling family in need by providing a new car seat for infants and toddlers
- Shower Shoes – new men’s flip flops for use in the dorm
- Socks & Undergarments – new items only
- Baby Items – diapers, wipes, baby clothing, blankets, baby shampoo & lotion
- Starter Kits – for families moving into a new apartment -containing items like a laundry basket, laundry soap, kitchen utensils, paper products, cleaning supplies, soap & towels, etc.
- Grocery Bags – reusable or re-purposed for clients to use at our food pantry
- Pet food and treats – 10lb bags dry food only – to be delivered to homebound seniors
- Greeting Cards – for Birthdays & Holidays – to be delivered to homebound seniors
- Backpacks – new or gently used for men in our shelter programs
- Pallet scale to weigh goods
- Aprons in black or white for our Dining Room
- Inspirational books for men to read while in the shelter
- Volunteer your time!
We can accept an organized collections of gently used or new clothing items and shoes, but because of our challenge with storing these items, we ask that the donation is sorted before delivering if possible. Or let us know your plans and we can arrangements!
To inquire about doing a collection drive for Catholic Charities please contact our Development Department at 702-405-0597.
Special Event Donations
- Toys – to help our client’s children celebrate the Christmas holiday
- Easter Baskets – to help our client’s children celebrate the Easter holiday
- Turkeys – for families in need during Thanksgiving