Needed items can be dropped off at the security check-in at the entrance of our campus
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please note, due to staffing limitations we are unable to pick up individual donations.
- New socks for men
- New underwear for men
- Adult Diapers
- Baby Diapers size 1-7
(must be in a sealed new package)
- Baby wipes and baby soap
- Men’s disposable razors
- Deodorant (non-aerosol only)
- New or gently used men’s belts and shoes
- New or gently used men’s clothing
- Nonperishable food (food donations must be made Monday – Friday from 8am to 3pm)
- Holiday food items – Frozen Ham or Turkey, or any meal protein item, Boxed potatoes, boxed stuffing, canned yams, canned vegetables
For larger quantities of donations or questions about items we are able to accept, please email [email protected].
Items We are Unable to Accept
Due to storage limitations, we are unable to accept the following items at this time:
- Bedding and linens
- Home goods
- Women and children’s clothing
- Holiday decorations
Other Ways to Give
You can view our most up to date needs and ship items directly to Catholic Charities through our AmazonSmile Charity List!
Contact us to host a drive by emailing [email protected]!
Make a donation of a running or non-running vehicle to support Catholic Charities!