Hands of Hope
Community Food Pantry
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
In observance of social distancing guidelines as directed by the Southern Nevada Health District, services in the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry have been adjusted as of Monday, April 13.
Food Pantry Process
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada’s Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry will now provide a free pre-packed box of food to men, women, and families in need. The box of food includes a selection of goods. A line queues outside of the Food Pantry with instruction for social distancing. Guests will check-in and receive food box outside of the roll up doors.
Registered clients are able to access the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry once every 30 days.
QUALIFICATIONS TO USE THE PANTRY
- Valid Government issued ID
- Clarity Card – if you do not have one we can assist you in obtaining one (temporarily suspended)
- Proof of Residence with your name and residential address dated within 30 days of visit (recent rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- For children under 18 years old, please bring original birth certificates and social security cards
- Proof of low income, such as Medicaid or SNAP Benefits paperwork – please contact the Food Pantry at 702-387-2294 if you do not have proof of low income, but are still in need of food from the Food Pantry
Support the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada is an equal opportunity provider.