Hands of Hope
Community Food Pantry
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Catholic Charities’ Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry is an opportunity for low income Nevadans to shop in a grocery store setting for a variety of supplemental food items like: fresh produce, baked goods, boxed, canned and frozen food items, when available, to meet their family’s needs.
Registered clients are able to access the food pantry once every 30 days.
- Valid Government issued ID
- Clarity Card, if you do not have one we can assist you in obtaining one.
- Proof of Residence with address dated within 30 days of visit (recent rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- For Children under 18 years old, please bring original birth certificates and social security cards
- Proof of low income, such as Medicaid or SNAP Benefits paperwork
If you need help or would like to find out how you can give help, please call 702-385-2662. Visit our Food Donations page for a detailed list on general items of need. Thank you!