Hands of Hope
Community Food Pantry
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Out of an abundance of caution, services in the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry are temporarily suspended until further notice.
As of Tuesday, March 17th, Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada’s Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry provides a free pre-packed box to men, women, and families in need. The box of food includes a selection of dry goods, produce, and USDA commodities. A line queues outside of the Food Pantry with small groups entering the lobby to check-in through the service window. Guests then receive a ticket to pick up boxed food.
Registered clients are able to access the Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry once every 30 days.
QUALIFICATIONS TO USE THE PANTRY:
- Valid Government issued ID
- Clarity Card – if you do not have one we can assist you in obtaining one
- Proof of Residence with your name and residential address dated within 30 days of visit (recent rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- For children under 18 years old, please bring original birth certificates and social security cards
- Proof of low income, such as Medicaid or SNAP Benefits paperwork – please contact the Food Pantry at 702-387-2294 if you do not have proof of low income, but are still in need of food from the Food Pantry
If you do not meet the above qualifications please see this list for further assistance or you may dial 211 from a LAN line or 866-535-5654 for additional resources.
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada is an equal opportunity provider.