Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1511 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Recognizing that independence is achieved one step at a time, the Renewing Hope Program For Men offers a structured environment for homeless men who want to gain self-sufficiency through employment. With minimal eligibility requirements and honest participation, individuals can receive emergency shelter services, one-on-one case management and access to life skills classes, job readiness education and support groups.
Restoring Dignity and Achieving Self-Sufficiency
- Assigned sleeping area
- Personal hygiene items
- Access to meals at the St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility
- One-on-one intensive Case Management for support and guidance
- Attend Life Skills Classes, employment readiness education, and support groups
- Each resident participates in job skill experiences with our programs throughout our campus
- Medically Assisted Treatment is offered to men who are suffering from opioid addiction
- Referrals to community resources
Qualifications to Join the Renewing Hope Program
- Be a Nevada Resident with State picture Identification Card
- 18 years or older
- U.S. Citizen or valid INS authorization to work
- Social Security Card
- Mentally and physically able to work
Entering the Program
Orientation is required for the Renewing Hope program. Please contact us at 702-387-2282 for more information.