St. Vincent Apartments
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1521 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
The St. Vincent Apartments are comprised of 120 single-occupancy apartments for men and women 18 years and older. Each apartment is furnished, complete with kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
- Minimum verifiable income is $1,100.00 at the time of application
The maximum income to qualify is up to $28,650.00 annually for the next 12 months. However, after the application has been processed, an income increase will not jeopardize their eligibility. The maximum fee for rent at this time is $550.00 per month.
- All applicants must apply after receiving a housing orientation.
- Complete application and required paperwork, which will give a description of the rule and regulations. A written agreement by the applicant is required before a lease is offered, and applicants will be required to pay the security deposit and rent.
Applicants will be required to submit the following:
- Photo identification – Valid driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Card or print out from Social Security Administration (a print out is sufficient for filling out an application, but to sign a lease the Social Security card itself)
- Verification of income (Social Security Award letter or Pension Verification updated within 90 days, (2) months employment history, or Unemployment claim award letter)
- Landlord or Homeless Verification
- Application for print
Moving-In Financial Requirements
- $100 Refundable Deposit
- Prorated rent to be paid at time of move in
- Background check charge of $38.44 (Money Order or Cashier’s Check ONLY)
Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada services will be available on campus.
- Case Management services are available for one-on-one assistance
- St. Vincent Lied Dining Facility
- Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry
For more information on the services offered, contact us at 702-366-2090.
If you would like to help clients of this program , click here for a detailed list on general items of need.
If you would like to make a monetary donation supporting this program, please click here. Thank you!