St. Vincent Apartments
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
1521 Las Vegas Blvd North
Las Vegas, NV 89101
The St. Vincent Apartments are comprised of 120 single-occupancy apartments for men and women 18 years and older. Each apartment is furnished, complete with kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
- Verifiable income at the time of application
The maximum income to qualify is up to $24,400 annually for the next 12 months. However, after the application has been processed, an income increase will not jeopardize their eligibility. The maximum fee for rent at this time is $450.00 per month.
- All applicants must apply after receiving a housing orientation.
- Complete application and required paperwork, which will give a description of the rule and regulations. A written agreement by the applicant is required before a lease is offered, and applicants will be required to pay the security deposit and rent.
Applicants will be required to submit the following:
- Picture identification – driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security Card (or copy from Social Security Administration)
- Verification of income
- Application for print
Moving-In Financial Requirements
- Full Security Deposit of $100 ($50 refundable)
- Pro-rated rent to be paid at time of move in
- Background check charge of $37.87 (non-refundable, paid prior to move-in date)
Case Management services are available to clients’ 5-days per week for one-on-one assistance at the Client Services office.
For more information on the services offered, contact us at 702-366-2090.
If you would like to help clients of this program , click here for a detailed list on general items of need.
If you would like to make a monetary donation supporting this program, please click here. Thank you!